Visiting Assistant Professor
- J.D., University of California, Berkeley School of Law, 2006
- M.Phil., University of Cambridge, 2003
- B.A., West Virginia University, 2001
Before joining the College of Law in 2012, Joshua Weishart was an associate at Severson & Werson, P.C. in San Francisco, where he practiced financial service litigation on a variety of consumer-related matters, including complex, nationwide class actions and appeals. He then served as a law clerk to the Honorable Robert B. King of the United States Court of Appeals for the Fourth Circuit.
- Transcending Equality Versus Adequacy, 66 Stan. L. Rev. _ (forthcoming).
- Associate, Severson & Werson, P.C., 2006-2011