View Larger Map
Traveling to the WVU Law Center
From the South:
Take Interstate 79 North
- Take exit 155 from I-79.
- Bear right at the end of the exit ramp.
- Continue on road, which becomes Rt. 7 East. Continue straight through next two traffic lights. Merge into left lane.
- Turn left at the third traffic light onto 705 East (Patteson Drive). The WVU Coliseum will be on your right.
- Merge into the right-hand lane. At second red light, turn right onto University Ave.
- Go approximately 0.4 miles on University Avenue and the Law Center entrance is on the left.
- Proceed up the driveway to park. Parking permits are required. See receptionist to obtain a permit.
From the North:
Take Interstate 79 South
- Take exit 155
- Turn left at the end of the exit ramp
- Follow directions beginning with #3 in the directions above
From the East:
- Travel Interstate 68 West until I-68 ends at mile marker 0; Exit onto I-79 North toward Washington, PA.
- Follow directions from above for I-79 North.
Traveling by Air
The WVU Law Center is located 78 miles south of Pittsburgh International Airport (PIT). PIT is a world-class facility that accommodates more than eight million travelers in nearly 148,000 aircraft operations per year. With about 155 non-stop flights per day to 37 destinations, PIT is served by 12 commercial air carriers.